* A book about Toronto’s Galleria Mall is coming soon. It’s called The Galleria: The Mall That Time Forgot. The Kickstarter campaign will go live towards the end of September.
* New illustrations are on sidewalk banners in Toronto's Bloordale neighbourhood. There are ten banners featuring two pictures on Bloor St W between Dufferin and St. Clarens Avenue. Here are some examples:
* I created a photocollage that surrounds a construction site in the Yonge and Eglinton area at Soudan between Dunfield and Lillian Street. It's here on this map. This project is featured in the BlogTO article about art on construction sites. More info is on the PATCH website and on this page on my website.
* One of my short short short stories has been published in an anthology entitled Tea-Length Prose: An Untethered Collection, published by Applebeard Editions.
* It's nice weather for going on a non-violent hunt for the white squirrel in Trinity Bellwoods Park. You're invited to come along. Info is HERE. Back up and running in mid-July, but you can grab a White Squirrels of Toronto Map online or at Lucky Penny (189 Shaw St) or Fresh Fields (1545 Dundas St W).