* I'll be operating a post office at the Big On Bloor festival. There will be instructions on writing postcards. Postcards and stamps are free. Here is a photo from my post office at a previous event. July 21 from 12 to 6 p.m. on Bloor, east of Brock.
* I created a photocollage that surrounds a construction site in the Yonge and Eglinton area at Soudan between Dunfield and Lillian Street. It's here on this map. This project is featured in the BlogTO article about art on construction sites. More info is on the PATCH website and on this page on my website.
* One of my short short short stories is published in an anthology entitled Tea-Length Prose: An Untethered Collection, published by Applebeard Editions.
* Also coming soon: Illustrations on sidewalk banners in Toronto's Bloordale neighbourhood
* It's nice weather for going on a non-violent hunt for the white squirrel in Trinity Bellwoods Park. You're invited to come along. Info is HERE. Back up and running in mid-July, but you can grab a White Squirrels of Toronto Map online or at Lucky Penny (189 Shaw St) or Fresh Fields (1545 Dundas St W).